Audience and Ticketing Management Services:
- Build a database of invitees and send invitations
- Collect RSVPs and update database
- Prepare a Seating Strategy, working within provided parameters as part of the production team to address all requirements for talent, nominees, sponsors, vips, and general audience.
- Produce a Seating Chart for approval and once returned, input and prepare pull sheets
- Provide seating reports to script department and Director for blocking show.
- Verify tickets, then pull and package. ticket packets to include parking and any additional items provided by production.
- Seat Card production and placement at venue
- Place cards printed and placed for table seating events
- Staffing for database creation and management until event completion; ticket pulling and packaging; ticket delivery and pick up with meticulous tracking; onsite show day will call; audience seating assistance
Talent Liaison Management Services
- Utilizing our experienced, professional database of liaisons, secure the desired number as determined by the show's Talent Department.
- While working closely with Talent Department on site week of, produce a cohesive Talent rehearsal and Show Day schedule that itemizes liaison information, call times, and stage times then update and distribute to all involved regularly.
- Manage and maintain responsibility for all Liaisons, as they are the face of Luminary, and our “code of conduct” will be adhered to at all times.
- Staffing for Talent Liaison Manager and Coordinators; Talent Check-in team; Talent Liaisons; and Audience Ushers